5 simple steps to get more rides from your track systems
Remove each track system
keeping the components grouped together and clearly labeled.
- Camso pro tip: Remove plates followed by the wheel nuts and rest of the system.
Clean the track systems
with a biodegradable degreaser and jet of water.
- Camso pro tip: Pressure washers can damage rolling components, use with care.
for damage, wear or cracks.
- Camso pro tip: Make a list of worn-out components to order during off-season.
Lubricate rolling parts
after cleaning off old lubricant.
- Camso pro tip: Pour 5cc's of oil under wheel caps and between bearings to extend wheel life.
allowing gravity to disperse the lubricant.
- Camso pro tip: Store your track systems in a dry place, shaded from intense sunlight.